#saml and #sso for #goog & @box
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
Using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), your users can use their Google Cloud credentials to sign in to enterprise-cloud applications.
As administrator, you have to configure a few things to make it work, including:
- Set up the selected application as a SAML service provider (SP).
- Set up G Suite as a SAML identity provider (IdP).
- Enter application-specific service provider details in Google Admin console.
- Turn on single sign-on (SSO) for the application.
- Verify that the SSO is working.